Now You Can Use Those Coffee PODS with Your Keurig Brewer
Now say you’re one of those coffee lovers who bought a single serve coffee maker that was NOT a Keurig brewer – and then you saw the light. Now you have a Keurig machine that uses K-Cups but you’re stuck with boxes of coffee pods designed for the other machine. Waste no more! There’s a solution to the problem which lets you use up those pods with your Keurig brewer. Plus, if there is a very special flavor or roast that is available only in a pod, that you just must have, you can continue enjoying it.
The Perfect Pod Holster has been designed especially for the Keurig machine, making it the only single serve brewer that is able to use THREE different coffee brewing methods:
- Reusable My K-Cup Filter with your favorite gourmet coffee
- Perfect Pod Holster using coffee pods
You can use any pod that is 55 mm or larger. The holster has a self-tamping spring which helps extract the coffee. You can also make your own pods using the Perfect Pod Maker. The coffee brewed with the Holster is good and the system is quite easy to use.
How To Use The Perfect Pod Holster
- Remove the K-Cup holder from the brewer. This is not difficult as it pops right out, leaving a space for the Perfect Pod Holster.
- Make a mushroom-like cap of the coffee pod.
- Place the coffee pod into the Perfect Pod Holster.
- Put the cap on the Holster.
- Make sure the coffee pod is pressed tight against the cap.
- Place the Perfect Pod Holster into the Keurig brewer just like you would do with a K-Cup.
- Push the brew button.
- The Keurig brewer punches a hole in the coffee pod, just like a K-Cup.Your coffee is ready in less than 60 seconds.
- Throw away the used pod.
Advantages Of Using The Perfect Pod Holster
- Allows you to use any coffee pod in the Keurig brewer.
- Easy to use
- You can make more pods with the Perfect Pod Maker
- Economical as it offers different options
The Perfect Pod Holster has attracted many fans who enjoy its versatility and ease of use. Says one, “HATS OFF to the genius who figured out how to put a coffee pod into the K-Cup coffee maker! I was a little skeptical but the Pod Holster WORKS! Now the coffee costs about half as much as before, it is still incredibly tasty and convenient and everything that goes in the trash is biodegradable…” Another says, “Great alternative to making coffee and using existing single tea bags! I bought this along with the Perfect Pod Maker and LOVE it. I can create pods using my own coffee. It works great on my Keurig B60.” So this option allows you to use both K-Cups and coffee pods and enjoy even more flavors and blends.